8 August 2014

Brigthon 2014 Day 0 - Setting up

Arrived at the venue earlier than scheduled – due to mad dashing in and out of lifts and up and down escalators/stairs at Gatwick, so I made an earlier connection – looking like something out of the Fast Show. So plenty of time to set up a few more computers for the midnight late-night (11:30pm) speedball.

So now I have set up another computer and (more importantly?) connected to the internet and social media.

I knew most of the setting-up was already done because the EBU had posted a picture on twitter before I had got on my second train #ebubrighton.

Other TDs arriving now for briefing meeting; and it's Sarah's birthday – happy birthday to you!

1 comment:

Paul Gipson said...

I like the midnight spelling of Brighton :)

Have a good weekend.